Well. I think that Anyssa has a bright future in Property Management. She helped me with SOOOOO much today (filing, accounting, billing, phone calls, etc). Then we ran some errands for wrok and ended up having lunch at Applebee's (yummy). That was fun. We has a very solid conversation about college and the importance of being a U of WA fan (in her opinion). She is quite the little debate queen...
After lunch it was back to the office to finish up our day and head home! But before we did that we just had to get an icecream since it was 72 degrees!!!!!
Thank you Anyssa for coming along and spending the day with me. I sure had a good time. I think that you can come anytime and do my job while I go and get a massage at the spa!
I love you!
Tuesday, May 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment