Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Wednesday, March 28th


Hi there Ruiz family! I thought I would drop by your blog to see what's happening! I was looking through my pictures today and thought this one is soo cute. Unle Mike was so excited that you all came and saw him on his train. I think it was his best work day ever!
Friday is uncle Mike's birthday. Shhh....if you know what I got him, remember not to tell him! On Friday I think that Uncle Mike and I are going to go see the Body's Exhibit in Seattle. I think that we will do a big family dinner when Pake is back from Japan.

Did you guys get your postcards yet that Pake sent from Kuwait? Wouldn't it be silly if you got the one from Kuwait while he is in Japan?

Well, I better get back to work! I will talk to you soon.

Love you all!

1 comment:

Malimr said...

It was fun to go on his train.

It was so hot that day

well hope you have a good week





LOVE AMALIA